What we offer
Reach your goals with your custom Retirement MAP
As retirement planning consultants, we offer services designed to help you achieve your post-retirement goals. We’ll work with you to establish a Retirement MAP that aligns with your own unique priorities and goals.
Who doesn’t want a clear view of what retirement holds? Afterall, knowledge is power. This is where a Retirement MAP can help you navigate the twists and turns of your lifelong journey.
A Retirement MAP is all-encompassing and addresses all of the topics below, and others, when needed. Read on to learn more.
- Your Retirement MAP details exactly what you need to know.
- Your Retirement MAP changes as the landscape changes. It keeps you on track throughout your journey towards your destination.
Use your investments to fuel your journey throughout retirement. Our customized approach matches your risk tolerance with the inherent risk of your investments.
- Low-cost, diversified and tax efficient strategies.
- Add ongoing Investment Management to your Retirement MAP for true wealth management. We call this bundled package Retirement MAP PLUS offering massive value.
It is important to address and to plan for an efficient transfer of whatever is leftover at the end of your time here. Have a trust, will, or other non-probate transfers? Plan and execute how you want your assets to be carried over and beyond.
- Peace of mind that provides for your loved ones to the degree that’s right for you.
- All journeys come to an end. Planning for your final destination is a necessary part of your Retirement MAP.
Tax preparation is basically a summary of where you’ve been. It’s a lot like looking in the rearview mirror. If you want to take your tax experience to the next level this involves prior planning, anticipation, and execution.
- Helps you avoid “tax torpedoes,” which are known to cause unwanted explosions.
- Your Retirement MAP will include detail strategies to avoid unnecessary tax torpedoes.
A very important stop on your retirement journey is at the junction of social security and savvy savings maintenance. Government provided longevity insurance (Social Security) and never running out of money are key aspects of this strategy.
- Find the balance between maximizing social security and initiating benefits.
- Receive a personalized strategy in your Retirement MAP.
We all need protection from unexpected detours on our retirement journey. Insurance is how you reduce the risk of any trip-ending surprises.
- We don’t sell insurance of any kind, but we can evaluate what you have and make recommendations for changes, if needed.
- Your Retirement MAP helps reduce the risk of catastrophic events by making personal insurance recommendations.
Take the next steps
Explore the process to become a client
Your initial time investment will help you decide if our services fit your needs —a small investment that could pay huge dividends… and it costs nothing but a few minutes of your time.
Have more questions?
Our financial planning consultants have the answers and more.
- Get your Financial House in Order. Many times this is the first step. You have to be organized to know your starting point. We start with gathering your information and figuring out your goals.
- Move on from Procrastination. It’s time to Get Time on Your Side. We will bug you, nudge you, lean on you or sometimes beg you to get your tasks done! Don’t worry, we will figure out the approach that works best on you!
- Enjoy an honest and objective evaluation. We are educated, experienced, ethical and insightful professionals. We see many things that clients don’t. Afterall, you don’t know what you don’t know. We always tell it like it is – even if you don’t want to hear it.
- Look around the Corner. We look years ahead and anticipate how today’s strategies will impact your opportunity for a successful retirement.
- Get Educated. We believe that educated clients make the best decisions. After we learn your situation and aspirations, we will provide you with the resources, so together, we can make the best decision for you
- Collaborate with us. Sure, if we work together, you pay us and you’re the boss. However, you will get the best results when we put our heads together and collaborate. Intimate collaboration will give you the best opportunity for success.
Retirement MAPs (Made-to-order Action Plans) are generally in the range of $3,000 to $10,000. It all depends on the complexity. When you bundle Investment Management with you Retirement MAP the annual fee is generally just 1% of the assets we manage for you. We call this bundle Retirement MAP +. Our fees are fully transparent and in writing.
Yes – we are Fee Only advisors. The term Fee Only is simple to understand. Fee Only advisors only collect fees from their clients. We believe this aligns our interest with yours. We don’t earn commissions from selling products like many financial advisors do. We put ourselves in the position to be your consultants so we can make recommendations in your best interest. This way, we both win!
Yes. We do our best work with those who have $500,000 or more of investable assets.
Learn more about key financial lingo
Discover the meaning behind common financial planning terms and what they mean for you and your money